1. Do you ship to my country and what is the cost?
For shipping costs and a list of countries does Beausto ship to, please visit the “Shipping & Payment” section.
2. What is the average delivery time?
Delivery time may vary depending on various circumstances and it is not possible to predict the exact delivery time to a particular country.
The following are approximate delivery times from the shipping date (based on our customer tracking numbers)
- Belarus: 1-3 days
- Russia: 3-7 days
- Asia: 7-30 days
- Europe: 5-20 days
- North America: 10-30 days
- Middle East: 7-30 days
- Oceania: 15-45 days
- Southern Africa: 20-45 days
3. What payment methods are available?
- All major credit or debit cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Cash on delivery (certain countries)
4. Can I pay for my order using PayPal?
Unfortunately, payment via PayPal is not possible due to restrictions imposed by the Belarusian government.
5. Can I add product items to an already placed order?
Yes, but replacing items will delay the processing of your order. Please contact us via Customer Service and provide the necessary information.
If your order has already been shipped out, we cannot replace or add items to your order.
6. How secure is your site?
All personal information is protected with industry-leading encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
We also use various security technologies to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Payment is made on a special secure page of the electronic payment provider bePaid, which provides 100% security.
For additional security, your bank card data is not stored on the Beausto website.
7. Where can I track my tracking number?
We provide tracking numbers for each package. You can find the tracking link(s) inside each order of “My Account” – “Orders” section.
If you used guest checkout when placing your order, look for the tracking links in the emails we send. If you still need assistance, please contact us via Customer Service.
8. Why is my track number not being tracked?
Sometimes order tracking information may be updated for 10 to 14 days after an order arrives at a transit sorting location.
We ask you to wait for some time until the tracking information is updated.
9. I think my package got lost. Can you help me find it?
Yes. In this case, we can initiate an investigation to find out the location of your package.
Please note that an application for a package searching can be accepted by the carrier only 40 days after shipment.
To initiate an investigation please contact us via Customer Service.
1. How to place an order?
- Select the items you are interested in, put the required quantity of each product into the shopping cart using “Add to cart” button and click “Checkout”
- Choose a payment and shipping method
- Fill in all the required fields and click “Place Order” button
After successful payment, we will start processing and will notify you about the stages of your order via email.
2. Can I place an order without registering?
Yes, but it’s more beneficial and convenient with an account:
- You can use coupons
- When placing your next orders, you won’t have to constantly fill in your personal information and shipping address
- You will be able to view the products you have put on your wishlist
- You will be able to view the history of orders to quickly find the products you liked before
3. I provided incorrect personal information when placing an order. How to fix?
Contact us as soon as possible via Customer Service and provide the correct details.
4. How to cancel a placed order?
It’s possible while your package has not been shipped from our warehouse. Please contact us via Customer Service.
5. How do I check the stage of my order?
Possible order stages:
- Pending payment – the order is awaiting payment. If the payment is not made within 2 hours, the order will automatically go into the “Cancelled” stage
- On hold – funds for the order are successfully authorized (hold) on your bank card. After the order approval, it will be assigned to the “Processing” stage
- Processing – the order is collecting and packing for shipping
- Shipped – your order has been shipped out and is currently in transit
- Delivered – your tracking number shows that the package was delivered
- Refunded – the package was returned to the Beausto warehouse.
- Cancelled – the order has been cancelled and will not be processed
- Failed – The order failed due to a payment denial by our bank (insufficient funds, your card is not accepted etc.). Please contact your bank for details
6. Why hasn’t my order been shipped yet?
- Some items you ordered are out of stock and we are awaiting shipment from the manufacturer
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next business day
- In some cases, we send you an email that requires your response. Please check your email inbox
- The delay may be caused by our local customs when going through export clearance
7. Is it possible to make a purchase at the office or outlet?
Unfortunately no. Beausto is an online retailer that provides distance selling.
1. How to register on Beausto?
- Follow the link
- Enter your E-mail, set the password and click the “Register” button
2. How do I change my shipping address in my account?
Correct the required fields and click “Save address” button.
3. I forgot password. How to restore access to my account?
Visit the link and follow the instructions on the page.
4. Why can’t I log in to my account?
- Incorrect email or password. Make sure your email address is correct. If you forgot your password, use our password reset page
- 20 failed login attempts in a row will result in locking your account. For security reasons, your account will be blocked for 4 hours, then you can try again
- An account may be deactivated due to suspicion of fraudulent activity
If you are facing account blocking contact us via Customer Service and we’ll try to help.
5. What is a “Wishlist”?
Use wishlist for products you want to try next time. By adding an product to your “Wishlist” you can keep track of price changes, its availability in stock and so you don’t have to look for it during your next order. Your favorites are always ready at hand.
PAYMENT, SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
1. Which country do you ship from and what shipping methods are available?
All orders are shipped directly from our warehouses located in Belarus.
Shipping methods depend on the destination country. For more information visit “Shipping & Payment” page.
2. Will I have to pay customs duties and taxes?
All information about customs duties and taxes are listed on the shipping pages for each country. Please read carefully before placing an order.
3. What is the shipping cost and is free shipping available?
Shipping cost depends on the destination country, shipping method and total order amount. For more information about shipping to your country visit “Shipping & Payment” page.
5. Why is my credit / debit card declined?
- Make sure the card details are entered correctly
- Make sure there are enough funds to make the purchase
- Make sure the card is activated or has not expired.
- Make sure the card can be used for online purchases.
- Make sure the card can be used for purchases worldwide.
- Make sure that the card does not exceed the daily withdrawal or purchase limit.
- Make sure the card supports 3D Secure verification.
If you are still having problems, we recommend that you contact your bank for clarification.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
1. Is it possible to return a purchased item?
Return of the proper quality products
Return procedure of the proper quality products is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January, 9th 2002 № 90-З “About the protection of consumer rights”. Products can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.
The list of non-food products of proper quality that are not subject to exchange and return:
- perfumes and cosmetics
- personal care items
- manicure and pedicure tools
Return of defective products
Defective products are defined as the expired or damaged product.
Difference in design elements, descriptions is not an indication of defective products. Color shades on the screen of devices may differ from the actual ones due to differences in the color rendering of your monitors and is not a reason for returns and exchanges.
If the Customer received a defective product, he/she has the right to demand an exchange for a similar product or request a refund of the amount paid for the product.
For more information please read our Return Policy.