Last Updated: July 01, 2020
What Information We Collect
1. Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you access or interact with our website. Some examples are when you:
- Create a Beausto account;
- Sign up to receive our newsletters and/or periodic e-mail notifications with special offers;
- Place an order with us;
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
- The EEA legal basis for collection of such information is the provision of the service you have requested.
2. Information Automatically Collected
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with us. Our purpose is to allow the website to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect your technical information such as your IP address and MAC address to determine what region you are accessing the website from, in order to show you the version of the website that is in your language or covers that region.
- We may collect technical information such as your IP address, your device operating system and browser type, as well as identifying information regarding your mobile device such as UDID and serial number, mobile network information including carrier and phone number, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our website. We use this technical information to, among other things, improve our products and services as well as to help us administer our website and diagnose technical problems. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you.
- We use “cookies” and identifying information regarding your device to recognise you as you use or return to our site. For more information about cookies, please see the section below “Cookies.”
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions, as listed below.
- To fulfill your orders for products and services and communicate with you about those orders;
- To register and service your account;
- To provide customer service;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and promotions that you may participate in;
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business;
- To provide you with customized recommendations and display products that may be relevant to your needs and interests;
- To protect the vital interests of you or others, such as health and safety, or comply with legal requirements.
How We Protect Your Information and How Long We Keep Your Information
To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control we have implemented security measures on our website.
When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorised access.
Beausto cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorised access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from Beausto asking for your personal information, do not respond. Beausto would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
We will only store your information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or, where applicable law provides for longer storage and retention periods, for the storage and retention period required by law. After that your personal information will be deleted.
How We Share Your Information
Beausto may from time to time share the information we collect from and about you with other third-parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorised to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
The Beausto website employs “cookies,” which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. Our cookies enable us both to provide a Shopping Cart and to store your shipping and billing information between visits.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site;
- Delivering content relevant to your interests, including advertisements on Beausto and by third-party sites;
- Keeping track of your specified preferences;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Beausto’s content, products and services;
- Preventing fraudulent activities;
- Improving security.
The “Settings,” “Privacy” or other features on most browsers will enable you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and to disable cookies altogether. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you can still view our site, although you may need to re-enter information that would normally be obtained from the cookie, and it may not be possible to make a purchase.
Beausto allows third parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services, to collect certain anonymous technical information (such as clickstream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, MAC address, cookie and session ID, and IP address) when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for Beausto when you visit certain other websites. These third parties typically use a cookie to collect this information.
Comments, Reviews, and Other Information
Making Changes or Removing Your Information
You may change your account information at any time. Just visit the “Account details” section of “My Account”. From here, make the desired changes, enter your password and click “Save changes”.
You may contact us via Live Chat to request that we delete your personal information from our database. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for business administrative purposes.
Please note that communications you may to Beausto will be stored by us, and may not be subject to modification or deletion.
You may also control the information that Beausto collects through the settings in your browser or mobile device. You may configure your browser to reject cookies from Beausto website. However, please note that the Beausto website rely on cookies and location information to function properly.
Rights of EEA Residents
If you are accessing or using the Beausto website from within the EEA, you may have the following rights under GDPR (as well as other rights):
Right of Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not Beausto processes personal information from you and you also have the right to at any time obtain access to your personal information stored by Beausto.
Right to Correction of your Personal Information: If we process your personal information, we use reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which your personal information was collected. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to require us to correct it. You can also change the information you provided to set up a Beausto account in the “Account details” section of “My Account”.
Right to Deletion of your Personal Information or Right to Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to require us to delete your personal information or to restrict of processing of your personal information.
Right to Withdraw your Consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority located in the European Union.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Our office is located in the Belarus. In addition, many or all of the third-party service providers mentioned above, which may receive Personal Information as part of the services they provide for Beausto, are located outside the EEA.
Russian Version Controls
224028, Republic of Belarus, Brest, 136 Yanki Kupaly St.
Phone: +375 (33) 359-94-20